Monday, February 20, 2012

So I sit here...
20 min later.
Loading 70 flipping pictures of my nice weekend with the kids.
I accidentally clicked a bookmark that is right below my search bar.
I lost ALL of my loaded pictures.
Sigh...
My internet is ok, like not the best, just, ok. I can stream Netflix, Hulu and Fox, but Youtube has issues frequently and photos take forever to load.
I'm slightly upset.
I know 70 is ALOT of photos to share all at once, but I narrowed it down from 150, and then lost the progress I made on them!!!
And I love these photos, every single one, I can give you a different reason why I love them.
They all have memories, I can either remember what the subject was saying, why he/she was doing what they were doing and they're all just so stinking cute.
I wanted you to have the full effect of my weekend and the time I spent with Nathaniel, Sophia and Caleb.
But I guess someone had other plans.
Because now, I just have enough time to upload a very few photos to share with you..






















Do you think you can relate with me at how painful it is to narrow down how many picture you can show off? I think some of you can, cos if your like me, you take thousands of photos and you like them all.
But its actually different this time, cos I more than like them.
Each and everyone of these photos are precious to me.
They are moments.
Almost magical looking, eh?
I hope you enjoyed them as much as I do.
~Nonii






3 comments:

  1. ooooo! i love all of these so much! :D and thankyouthankyouthankyou for your comment. it really did help me :D thank you :)

    ReplyDelete