Tuesday, April 10, 2012

i'm terrified of being bored

its very true, no seriously, i'm terrified, so much so i'm surprised i don't go everywhere with my hat on being scared of a boredom attack. {i wear a hat when i'm scared..no thats not strange:p }
these are sketches i did last week

i'm utterly in love with watercolor pencils

lydia, here is the journal i designed myself, i loves it ^_^ those prints are all the stamps i've made too!

and this is the shoe box, wonderful, eh?

more lovely 1950's dress sketches


the creative journal and my pack of sketching pencils..and paint brush<3
so this is what i've been turning to when i feel boredom on the verge of an attack.
its a much healtheir alternative than watching TV, playing games or staring at facebook.
anywho, what do u do when you feel like your bored?

4 comments:

  1. I really need to make eraser stamps. I would wear that brown dress. You should make it for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're good at drawing! I wish I was good at drawing. I like drawing dresses. They're a lot easier than the people inside them. :)

    Keep up the drawing! You're great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Mime!! thats nice of you(= i'll try to not give up the sketching:D

      Delete
  3. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm going to watch
    out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future.
    Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!



    Feel free to surf to my web site visit home page
    My website > check this out

    ReplyDelete