Monday, September 10, 2012

the windows are open

more than often i'm a flood of emotions being kept at bay by an unstable dam. there's a good mixture of happy, joyful, exuberant, contentment, gratefulness, sadness, discontentment, anger, and confusion in this flood.
the negative ones aren't the ones to normally seep through either.
i let neither the sadness or confusion stop me. i let the joy fill me and the happiness visible in my step take over.
because thats how i'd rather have it. i won't let the negative feelings take over. but of course, i won't ignore them either, you have to feed negative emotions with the right attention, the right attitudes.
and when those tears do get through, its ok, just keep going.

typo
DSC_0826

DSC_0643
_DSC0943
_DSC0737
_DSC0637

looking at the big picture of my life. i don't have much to be negative about.
i have so much to be thankful for. all the things that keep me ticking keep me smiling.
i love the little things, just as much the big things.
little things, like bear hugs from someone who just wants to know you're all right.
things like kisses from a little brown eyed boy who makes me smile.
things like yellow sweaters and fall breezes coming through the windows.
things like being a huge influence in a little girls life. begin a role model is a big responsibility, i'm glad to have it.

DSC_0640

DSC_0671

i feel like i'm waiting for life to happen most days.
i'm waiting for something. sometimes i know exactly what it is, sometimes i know what it looks like.
other days i haven't a clue.
but life is happening all around, just take hold of it and believe in it. believe its meant for you.

so this isn't a typical monday post, i know that, and i'm not quite sure what its all about, but i needed to write something deeper than "hey, my weekend was awesome, here's a picture, bye!" :P
so i hope you enjoyed all this blabbering. have a lovely week everyone!

with love, 
noni

ps. go like this page! ;)

5 comments:

  1. That cardigan is quite beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for life to happen? I know that feeling...I know that life is now, and that what is happening now is precious and important, but I feel so impatient...And I don't want it to pass me by while I waste time waiting on it. That kinda made no sense. I'm sorry.

    <3 <3 <3 You write pretty. And I miss you. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This post is entirely me. How do you get that down in words? I could type for years...and yet it would not come out right.
    The picture of you in the tree is phonomonal. Wow! And I loved all the others too. :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, and i have to say that it wasn't easy. i mean once it came, it flowed. but it took time even once it did start to finally make sense.
      this post is weeks of sorting through thoughts and emotions. <3
      hehe, my little friend Sophia {who's 11} took that picture! She has a good eye :)

      Delete
    2. Gosh you're perfect! lol. I love the photos(esp. the mumford and sons one) And i love little things in life too.

      Delete