Monday, September 27, 2010

stencil art
So I am now going to shair with you my art and...stuff..:) above, like the title says, is stencil art, this is realy fun to do, becuase it literly takes no effort and requires no talent, at least I think.
to the right, is a picture of Micheal Buble, one of my faves. I drew this in 07, when I was 13.

This is the center of my quilt I started last winter and finished this spring, I entered it in a contest and won grand prize over all the other 10th and 11th graders.

  I think I had better go now, I need to upload better pics of the things I have made some other day. My chore for tonight is tile, I had to choose between dished and tile, I hate both. Then is early to bed for me, so good-night :D
     

1 comment:

  1. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I just read all your posts! ^_^ Cute bloq Noni. :-* <3 <3 <3 <3!11111oneoneone. :D happy nothing day. Just have a happy day. ^_^ <3 you!

    ReplyDelete