Friday, October 15, 2010

Nothing new......

So, not mush has been going on lately. Just a pretty normal week of school and what not. I just got done putting a casserol in the oven and folding towels. I also bathed my Tillie dog <3
 Today, since it is so pretty out side, I decided to take a walk in the woods. I took my camera of course. The trees are not quiet done turning, but a few are very pretty. I would dearly love to uplaod pictures.......but apperantly, it wont let me, and I have NO clue what to do about it! I makes me sign into my google acount, which I didnt even want! and it wont even take my e-mail or password!!!!! OI1 This stuff makes me seriously mad!!!!!! >:( I hate computers, and technoligy, i cant even spell it right I am sure...>_< And it does not help that we have google BLOCKED!!!!!!!!! I better stop now befor I say somthing regretable, I am very unhappy right now (its the link, jones, valencia, irish, spanish blood in me)
Good bye, hopefully I can get this figured out soon.... (wish me luck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment