Thursday, February 3, 2011

this beautiful world

Today had been the prettiest day in a long time. Right now the sun is setting, and our magnificent view is so bright and sparkly I just cant get over it. Neither can I take enough pix! So all day, every time I go outside, I take my camera, and snap  a few. And then I go inside, compare them to my others, and delete the ones that aren't as good. And since I have to go outside often because of Agnes, I end up with way to many pix.
 This is the view from the back, Mount Devon is what this mountain is called. 
And this is the front, from a side view, its really much better.
              That's better :)


Agnes update:
Woke up this morning at 7:30 (early for me!) And took her a nice warm bottle, boy did she down that thing!
I feed her at 8, 11, 2, and 5:30. It makes the day go by sooo fast when u have to do something every couple of hours. But its fun, and I better enjoy it because befor I know it she is gonna be huge! I mean, she already a really big calf.
             Isn't she cute????
Signing off :)

1 comment: