Thursday, February 10, 2011

This is what I did this morning. Nice little corner to paint in right? Well, it still is, but about an hour ago just now, I came in from feeding Agnes, to find both Ezra and mom, on their knees, cleaning up a great big mess. Lulu had walked across the art table, making it go down, and spill all the contents on the tile. Including gram-pa's 44$ cow medicine. Its really dads fault about the medicine. I had set it on the grown under the table, mainly cuz it was gross, but also cuz I didn't want what happened today, to happen. So, the medicine got ALL over everything, my paints, brushes, floor, carpet. It smelled horrid. And on top of all that, my GLASS cup broke and went EVERYWHERE! Thank goodness tho that my pottery cup (the one with the paint brushes in it, i just love it!) didn't break. If it had, I would be VERY upset, cuz Like I just said, I love it. I only have 2 of them, and they were given to my by a very nice lady at a local antique shop.
So now I have a pounding head ache from the terrible smell of medicine. Er, I rarely get headaches, and I like 'rarely getting' them.
On top of that, I got a dandy paper cut, Lol, it bled alot, so I wrapped it up with some cloth, cuz a band aid is impossible to find in this house. I think that's all for today :) Mom is sick, and watching Pride And Prejudiced (which she always watches when sick) so I have a feeling I will be doing some extra chores tonight. I already make lunch/supper, chunky chicken dumplings, but it turns out, mom doesn't like them "chunky" Oh well, I tried. ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love the bluejay! Tell your mom I hope she feels better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's sweet that they were cleaning up your art supplies...even if the mess wasn't your fault. :) Your blue jay is great......I can't wait for spring...we have SO many birds in our yard during the spring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah, I was extremely grateful at them :) and thnx, it was actually one of the first birds I have ever done in watercolor :) it was fun.

    ReplyDelete