Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy 100th

This is my 100th post. I never thought I'd make it this far. 
I wanted to do something "special" but seeing as I've been very lazy the last few days, I haven't brainstormed up something nice..So we'll just see where this goes ;)



Winter has set in, and it feels as if its going to be here for a long time. I like winter for a lot of reasons, like warm fuzzy sweaters, warm sewing rooms, soup, warm floral print house coats, snow, Christmas, hunter socks, and so much more.
But I don't quite love winter. 
Already its taking alot of effort to be content. 
Maybe its the fact that I spent the first 5 years of my life in super hot Mexico weather, I dunno, but I was made for warm weather. 
But since there's no use in dreaming about warm weather, because it WILL be here before I know it. I'm going to enjoy this winter. 
I want to savor it all, even those cold,grey still days in the dead of January


One thing I WOULD change about this weather. More snow, less ice <3 

There is something nice about living on the outskirts of a small town where nothing ever happens. 
Its just simple and easy. 
I think it would be fun and neat to live somewhere like NY City for, oh I'd say 2 months, at the most, just to get the experience.
But small towns are for me. Obviously if God puts me somewhere else I'll learn to be content too, but I can only hope I get to live in a small town all my life.
Their so easy to leave too, as long as you know you come back. Everything at home will always be the same.




Today I was feeling really negative about everything, but as I set here and let positive thoughts come out, I don't feel so negative anymore. 
A lot of the times I believe negativity is just self pity. There is no reason to be sad when your focusing on yourself. Cos God has been so good to me <3




I'm still longing for barefoot mornings, hot afternoons perfect for hours of swimming, and...popsickles.. <3 And I'm sure if I could take a trip to someplace warm I would, but I wouldn't wanna miss out on ALL of this wonderful Missouri winter! ;)


              Photo's by me, taken last winter <3


Once again, blog makeover! I hope this one stays longer than the otherz..


4 comments:

  1. I love your new look! Especially the header :)Happy 100! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Srry I'm just now commenting! <3 <3 <3 I love the new look <3 <3 Happy 110th post! I'm so glad u decided to keep blogging instead of quitting! I <3 u!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! you mean 100th!! <3 <3 Tho I'm not far from 110 ;)
    I am too. <#

    ReplyDelete
  4. oopth!! lol. yes, that is wat I meant. :D <3

    ReplyDelete