Saturday, April 7, 2012

because i'm hoping tomorrow will be a fun busy day

i figured i might as well post tonight, even tho i'm wondering who really cares.
the last month has been really hard on all of my family, my grandma fell a month ago and fractured her pelvis in 2 spots. then just about a week ago she got a 3rd fracture.
my grandma and grandpa are divorced, my grandpa is a really hard person, he tends to make situations really stressfull. and now that my grandma is staying with us, its hard. she's in a lot of pain, needing constant attention. all we can do is ask for patience with everything.
on top of family problems, i'm facing my own questions and problems, but i'm sorting through those at a decent pace.
today i spent my day bored to death, i wanted someone to talk to, but no body was around, and i always feel like i say to much and no one knows how to reply to me.
that really doesn't happen often. the being bored that is. i like to be able to focus on things and get stuff done. for some reason i just couldn't today.
but then i finally got some alone time. no body was ringing for me, no one was bothering me, no visitors, just me.
i didn't realize how badly i needed to be alone.
while cleaning my room i just took it all to Him. i should have done so sooner, but i procrastinated, watched to much merlin, stared at the chat bar to long and didn't finish my doughnut. but finally, i just let it go. life is to short to constantly be worried, un-focused and confused. i know i have a purpose in this life, and thats to serve Him and bring glory to Him in everything i do.
well today, i wasn't doing that. and i'm sorry.
He shouldn't ever be my last resort, He should be my first and only resort.
i'm not trying to be all gushy or anything, i'm just so happy He died for ME. little ole' worthless and confused sinner i am, He loves me.
ok, i'm done with expressing my joy over my Savior.
because you know, baby chicks are cute and all;)
Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let you hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27


4 comments:

  1. Aw man :( I've had a rough time too. I didn't even realize that I was having a hard time until I exploded :p Anyway, here's hoping that we'll both have a good "tomorrow" which is now today =) Mine already started out pretty good with Reese's peanut butter cups ^_^ Lol!

    -Lydia

    p.s. Your letter IS getting finished today. I just decided that right now. You've got mail on the way! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 <3 <3 ((hug)) Happy Easter, hunny!! praying for you and your family! I hope your gramma improves quickly. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete