Tuesday, October 23, 2012

a lot of autumn thinking

_DSC0774
i though i might mention that this is completely un-edited! :)                    
yus, this is gonna be another post about how awesome autumn is, and maybe some random rambling as well!

_DSC0600
  _DSC0567 
_DSC0794

this has been the brightest fall in 12 years, and i'm enjoying every single bit of it. right now the windows are open, the last of the leaves are rustling and the cool air is blowing through. its luscious.
i go on walks almost every day, that or ride my horse, and i just can't seem to get enough of the gorgeous trees and sweet country air.
i feel so lucky to be alive.
but a lot more than just autumn has been on my mind. thing are changing for me. soon my nephew will be here, then i'll turn 18, that'll start the crazy busy holiday season. and before i know it, 2013's going to start along with college classes and most likely an actual job. unless my photography business picks up {which is has been, praise the Lord for that!} i'll need to start saving for next fall. i'm trying my hardest to enjoy this fall. not to worry. just to live and be thankful and not waist any time. because time is precious right now. next fall, if things go as planned, will be very different from this one. i'm excited, and a little scared.

_DSC0759
  _DSC0698

i wish somehow the trees could go all bright orange, red and yellow without having to then shed all that yummy brightness. i just really hate losing all the leaves. but i really love ginormous piles of bright leaves to jump in!

before i forget, i have an idea!
so i've been thinking about writing a post about how wonderful it can be to be single, i know its a widely discussed subject, but i was thinking that maybe a few of you single ladies {who love being single} might want to join in the fun? you can just write up a semi short article and you can e-mail me with it then i'll share your blog link and it can sorta be like an interview thingy? i think it might be fun and interesting. my reason for doing this is because i know that for one, being single is very hard, but if its where God has you, it can be really great. and i thought maybe you'd like to share your opinion and/or thoughts on how you feel about being single. the positives and the negatives:)
comment below if you think its a good or dumb idea!



5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of . . . Elizabeth, right? I always get those two mixed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pictures!! :0 <3 ^_^
    I'm excited too...2013 is gonna be awesome.
    I think it sounds like a good idea! <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couple of things, I never mind you doing Autumn posts because I looove them. I soak em up since we don't get those bright changing color leaves here. Also, I'm so jealous of the fact that you get to ride! I love horses and riding them, and i misss it so very much.

    Lastly, I think it's a GREAT idea. And i would totally be willing to participate if you need participants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There can never be too many fall posts/pictures. :) You’re such a talented photographer! I think that’s a GREAT idea, and I would be totally game to participate if you wanted me to.

    -Victoria Horea

    ReplyDelete
  5. excited to see that post! and those pictures are lovely :) fall is just downright awesome xx
    -Jianine

    ReplyDelete