Wednesday, November 28, 2012

i made a list

last night, before i went to bed.
a list consisting of at least 15 things i had to accomplish today.
everything from laundry, school, cleaning my room, taking my dog for a walk...
you get the jist, simple every day stuff.

i don't normally make lists for every day things, but winter is coming on, which means i'm beginning to feel like a bear in need of hibernation. but what i need to be is a consistent go-getter. 
i need to get things done.
especially today because i'mma go hang out with a friend before church. and i won't get home till bedtime, so yeah... i told myself last night, that if i made this list, i would, with no excuses, mark of everything, or..well there was no or else at the end of that train of thought.



^this is because daniel freaking craig is awesome. and its b/w, which i seem to be addicted to lately!


so instead of goofing off with my cat and making her hate me.
which is one of my greatest hobbies.
i have, so far, accomplished all but two things on that list, one of the things i do with my mom, so if it doesn't get done. its her fault. :D
and the other thing was to finish a Christmas present. and i promise, to myself. to get that done.

it feels really good to write a list, and at the end of your day, see everything marked off.
like seriously amazing. and i wish i'd do it everyday, but i won't. but i'm cool with being lazy.
and now i'm off to go do some chores and finish that christmas thingy.
have an extreme week everyone!


5 comments:

  1. I've been making lists to. But it rarely works well for me ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^_^ This is cute. I should make lists...I don't usually think of it but they always help me get stuff done during the day. :P 'specially school. :)
    Daniel Craig...<3
    and your cat is so cute. I'mma have a cat someday that my mother doesn't make me keep outdoors. lol. <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I write a list it is to organize and prioritize everything I need/want to get done. After writing the list, I heave a big sigh of relief and then get to work. I never get everything done on my list because I am constantly adding to it. I've inherited this characteristic from my dad. He went to bed with a list in his head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally hear you. i've been making to do lists because otherwise i probably wouldnt get anything done...hahah everything is so hectic, i need a little order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes yes, i should definitely start making lists before i forget things and my mind goes out of control! love the last photo, haha :)

    ReplyDelete