Sunday, August 11, 2013



>> song of the summer. September by Earth Wind and Fire <<





hello there, peeps! i'm headed home! my location is currently somewhere in michigan. yesterday it was wisconsin, the day before that was minnesota and before that it was north dakota and montana. i'd never been to montana or michigan before.

i miss canadian money. do you guys know how convenient loonies and toonies are? i mean for one, they're fun to say. and really, its like this, "i don't have any money, just a bunch of change, *looks down at handful of change*, oh wait, nevermind, i have 15 bucks." not only that but the bills are so colourful and shiney! annnd moving on...

this entire summer has been absolutely amazing. i'm still trying to wrap my mind around everything i've done, everywhere i've been, all the wonderful people i've met and friendships i've made.
i love the crazyness of this road life, i'm going to miss it.


but guys, i'm beyond excited to get home. i miss my family, my pets, my house, my church, my coffee, my bed, my bathroom door, my bedroom door, and the sunsets. blah. i miss it all. i can't wait to see my mom, bestie and nephew, and i can't wait to hug my cat and ride my horse. i'm one happyhappyhappy kid.

-noni

7 comments:

  1. I love Canada! Such a lovely place. I recently went to Prince Edward Island. Oh, my! Their accents are to die for! Loonies and toonies, i had such a hard time not laughing when i would say it at first!

    Sounds like you had a delightful time! :)

    ~Hannah <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O I cannot wait to go to Prince Edward Island someday! And yes, i LOVE the accents you find in Canada. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness that photo is gorgeous! So cool that you got to see some new places :D

    Glad you are back! I bet everyone at home missed you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo.
    Glad you had such a great time. I'm a big fan of road trips(just go done with one myself).
    :)

    -Victoria Horea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you posted, Noni! I missed you!

    I do love travelling, and usually, I enjoy going home too. I love the comforts of home. I've only ever had one time where I did. Not. Want. to. go home. And that was when we came home from Scotland and I was depressed.

    But Daaaaaang that mountain. I LIVE in the mountains, and that one is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happyhappyhappy you're coming back :)

    That picture is amazing. I mean, places like that exist?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning photo. Doesn't look real it's that beautiful!

    ReplyDelete