Monday, August 12, 2013

the tour is officially over. this morning as we drove through st.louis and on towards home, happy exclamations were made and smiles where everywhere. we're all so happy to be back.

even though the tour might be over, my adventures certainly aren't. i'm headed up to my sisters in springfield to visit everyone there until thursday. and then its back to my home with my mom. then orientation the next day for school and the following monday i begin my first full time semester.

life is so dang exciting.


-peace

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah! I'm glad you're home and I'm glad you got to go on the tour.

    This last bit of summer has been crazy for me and school is coming up sooo quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Life *is* exciting. I am excited for you to start the new season with more adventures :)

    ReplyDelete