Sunday, September 22, 2013




i'm tired. mentally, psychically, in my heart and soul. just tired. tired of the struggle. struggles that aren't that sad or intense and stressful compared to the struggles of others i know.
i feel guilty complaining about struggling. i don't want this space to be filled with depressing posts about the problems i have. everyone has problems and true, it doesn't hurt to tell the world about them sometimes. but right now, i'm not able to that. it wouldn't benefit me or you. i'm sorry about all the vagueness. i hate vagueness.

life seems vague sometimes.

and then it smacks you in the face first thing on a monday morning.



5 comments:

  1. My week has pretty much been a "Struggle" as well. But i'm praying that soon i will be able to break free from these struggles!
    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Noni!! *hugs* I always feel awkward when I try to cheer people up..... have a crumpet, and a pot of tea... (and yes, you heard me. A POT.)

    I think one of the only things that helps me, when I'm having struggles or problems, is that, even if other people's problems are worse than mine, mine are still bad *for me*) God's always sending little crosses to us, but He never sends us one that is too heavy for us to bear. .... That might not help you, but it helps me, and I just thought I'd share.

    Keep you chin up, m'dear. And don't feel bad about venting on here. We love you or we wouldn't stick around. lol. :D Praying for you! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that. Where you feel lousy. But then you think about how much more lousy other people have it and realize that you shouldn't feel lousy. Which just makes you feel even more lousy. I'm sorry for my over-usage of that word. But I so get this. And I don't think there is any shame in being sad, even when other people may have it worse. I mean, right, we aren't all like Job just yet, but life is still difficult sometimes. That's just fact.

    ReplyDelete