Friday, November 1, 2013

the first day of my favourite month





guys! it's finally november! crazy beans. i really am in shock, it's just hard to believe an entire year has gone by since that week when we headed over to my sisters to await the arrival of my beautiful nephew. i only have 8 more days of being 18. and he's going to be a year old in just a few days. 

sometimes i feel like i've come a long way as a person since then because this year has held some really amazing, "growing up" things for me. yet at the same time i still feel like a big baby who never wants to get another year older and isn't making much progress in life.

i was excited about 19 until a few days ago.
and then it just hit me.

in a year i'll be 20.
and that's not very long, because my year of 18 has gone by like BAM. and dang. here i am. i don't feel old or anything silly like that.
but i do feel that stage of life, that adult stage, coming on strongly. i guess you could say i've  entered it already. 

but i'm trying really to ignore it.

*le sigh*

life is good. but really, adulthood?

blah.

xx-peace out

3 comments:

  1. I feeeeel you. I feel like all of these changes are suddenly happening that only come when you're hitting closer to adulthood.
    It's overwhelming and a little scary.
    Normally I proceed to curl up in my bed and hope the world stops for a second. ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I think that's the only way to live. To ignore the fact that you're an adult except in cases where it's absolutely impossible. Embrace the cool parts, live through the stupid ones. haha probably not the best adult advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Meg. Growing up sucks, but it does have some perks.

    ReplyDelete