Thursday, March 10, 2011

I would like to take a nap...Just to pass away the time. Cos I am feeling lazy... But I really shouldn't, and I won't, cos in case you haven't noticed. I HATE wasting time!
Its almost 2:30, I just got done with school. And only one more day till the week end! Yippeee! Tho I have no clue what the heck I am gonna do with it...Thankfully Eli will be home sometime soon. And He does not have to go to class on Saturday as well, which will be nice. Anyway, this is kinda a boring post...So maybe you would enjoy some of my recent photography??

I took this one day while standing in front of the mirror in my bathroom wondering if I should cut my hair....get bangs...do something new.
I would include a pic of me with my hair up, in a hat, making me look like I have bangs. But I can't cos it wants to upload them SIDEWAYS! Ugh, hate that, oh well.
I better go clean the kitchen, and find some photographs that will be art contest worthy, wish me luck!!

1 comment: