Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter, floods, and The Fellowship Of The Ring

He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me and talks with me upon life's narrow ways!
He lives, He lives, salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know he lives! He lives within my heart! <3
     Yeah, just cos its springy and kool. ;) hehe               

We are flooded in, and the atmosphere around here has been rather, um. gloooomy? Yes. Its rained ALL weekend, the bottom field is a lake, and we are stuck here for, oh, I don't know, all day, possibly a couple days. Yeah, so with that, its been a little more hard to be happy. Especially since we had to miss out on church, or doing, anything. But looking past all that, today is a happy day.
Right now we are watching The Lord of The Rings, The Fellowship. I normally try to go through them all once in the beginning of each year. Last year I didn't do it, so it's nice to be watching these movies.
Sometime this week I am planning on writing a blog post on GoodBlogs.com. I'll put up a link here and on fb, so people can vote for me. If I get enough votes (20 makes the front page of the site I think) I will win $20. And 20 bucks is welcome ANY time around here. I'm still undecided on what to write. There are categories, and your post has to be able to go into one of them. Unfortunately, there is not "babblings" category, or else, I'd just copy and past from here! Lol, tho I don't think your allowed to do that.......
Anywho, I'm going to get back to my movie, and sewing.
Happy Easter everyone, and I hope you have a good week, lots of love!! <3
nonii

No comments:

Post a Comment