Sunday, February 26, 2012

Just another Sunday..

Don't you love it how just a little complaining about not knowing what to blog about, then getting a bunch of nice  comments, seems to work some sort of weird magic and suddenly your getting writers inspiration and writing all sorts of drafts to use for later uses?? I also love run on sentences, I talk in em' all the time:)
So on Sundays I like to think that I always post about my outfit I wore to church. But like I've said before, I like pretending and thinking I do cool things on a normal basis. 

I really wanted to do it again today, cos I loved what I was wearin'. 
But today was lazy, it wasn't my fault, it just was!
And it wasn't a photo shoot kinda day either. 
So I drew this horrible doodle of me instead.
In reality, I was wearing this black poncho shirt from target, and there is a huge negative photo of a butterfly printed on it. Its rad. 
And then I have these blue pants.
I love my blue pants.
And I wore my black furry fuzzy house shoes to church too.
With my Johnny Cash necklace from Rinski <3
It was a good outfit, and a good hair day, and a good day all in all. 
I ate terrible taters, and got to hold a sweet tiny baby in nursery.
<3 <3 <3

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture - the facial expression looks really realistic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I really love drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 ^_^ Sounds 'dorable! xD You always wear the cutest stuff. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete