Friday, March 9, 2012

not gonna lie

its been a bad day so far.
no one likes a downer of a post. but i can't always be happy you know. sometime, somehow something happens to make a frown or tear show up.*sigh*.
right now its hard to smile.
in a away i feel selfish because i'm not that super upset that my gramma is not feeling well because the dr's messed up her meds. stupid dr.
i'm super sad because the trip to see my bestie, sister and brother-inlaw and all their family has now been canceled.
i mean, i am very sorry my gramma is not feeling well again, but its the stupid dr.'s fault, as always.  i'm  just feeling the need to blame it on someone, which i know isn't healthy. but whats the point of sharing one's thoughts and feelings if i can't share the downer ones too? honestly..
i'm not generally a sad person. actually i'm the happy go-lucky fun, shy person in the crowd.
but today..
THIS is how i feel.

Portrait of a Sad Man Barcelona 10x14 fine art canvas print
source

i'mma just have to tough it. in fact, i don't feel half as bad for me as i do for rinski and my gramma! i know my gramma probably feels worser than anyone. and i don't like that at all. :(

i sincerely hope you have a much better day than me.
i might go make muffins to cheer myself up. or listen to OC, he always makes the day seem brighter.
already, writing all this out has made me feel a tad better. but not deservign of a smiley face.

ps.
4 new followers in a week? at least thats happy. i want all of you wonderful kids to know how much i love and appreciate the support i feel from ya, through comments, page views or just following.
God bless.

3 comments:

  1. <3 <3 I am so sad. *sigh* I'm praying for your Gramma...I'mma miss you like krazy this week. :P luvyu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I hope your gramma feels better!! In the meantime, I send virtual hugs from me to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. :( I hope your bummer day has turned out to be better. And hope your grandma feels better.

    ReplyDelete