Thursday, November 22, 2012

day of thankfulness




1. for my savior, because without Him i'd be a completely dreadful person, i'm so thankful He died for me!
2. my beautiful nephew, we waited so long for him and i'm so thankful he's here, safe and healthy and beautiful. and i thought, as if you haven't seen enough of him already, that i'd share a few pictures of him from last sunday<3>
3. my family, i'm superbly blessed with family. they're so supportive and loyal. and fun to be with! :)
4. all the people God has put in my life, especially the ones 4 hours away who i seem to always be missing <3>
5. life. my life, i wouldn't wish any other life for me to live because this is the one i was given, and i'm very thankful for that. and now. i'm out of things to say {well, not really but i don't want to bore you with an endless list of what i'm thankful for. which is everything. so yeah}
i'll just leave you with that! have a happy thanksgiving everyone!

xox-noni

6 comments:

  1. <3 <3 gorgeous post. ^_^ That's a fantastic list of things to be thankful for. :)
    Asa is just gorgeous. you did super good with his pictures. <3
    Happy Thanksgiving!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3! Ditto! Those pictures of Asa are beautiful!!!! <3
    Happy Thanksgiving! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is soo adorable! You were awarded here:
    http://emma-leeinreallife.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gracious, HE IS ADORABLE! I bet you are a proud aunt! I can't wait to be an aunt, but I have to wait a while. haha my sister only just turned 18, I suppose I still gotta good while;) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you! Wonderful list, Noni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving (slightly late)! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete