Friday, February 24, 2012

I had to tell ya

I am currently listening to Randy Travis.
I never in my life thought I would be able to tell ANYONE that.
Don't get me wrong, I like country, when done by The Band Perry or Johnny Cash.
But Randy Travis?! Really...
In fact, this pandora station is playing all sorts of country/bluegrassss/gospel stuff.
What is wrong with me?
Every once in awhile I just like to listen to something different.
Just a break from my normal OC, JJ Heller, TDG, Jack Johnson, Switchfoot sorta stuff.
Its really nice! Even Randy Travis (the song is Farther Along, probably one of my most fave hymns, so good!)
"Cheer up my brother, we'll understand it, all by and by!"
I'm not really sure what to talk about today.
Thats why I'm just kinda randomly rambling.
Since I woke up this morning I've blown my nose probably 50 times. No kidding.
I also have to let you see the owl I made this morning!
I also must inform you that I am singing amazing harmony to Swing Low by Josephine Carmon.
Does it ever amazing at how many artist there are?? I could discover 10 new artist every day for the rest of my life and probably never run out! Its kinda awesome.
Ooooh, now its Give Me Jesus by Fernando Ortega.
Excuse me while I sing my heart out to this song<3
Ok , now its Mark Shultz, his voice sucks but he's a fantastic writer. :D
*skip*
Well.
I had planned doing a post called "corners of my room" but I decided against. Oh now your curious;)
Now I feel rather like doing something critical on The Upsetter, but instead I think I shall go unlock another box and then make another owl.
I'm also not in the mood to blog, so yeah..
Have a loverly weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I like "Farther Along" too. It was one of my dad's favorite songs and I can still hear him singing it. :)

    -Paula

    ReplyDelete